Senin, 07 Juni 2010

The Happy Campers

Coleman 17 Foot 10 Foot 8 Person Modified

Coleman 17 Foot 10 Foot 8 Person Modified

Purchased this tent and the day I got it, wife and I did a practice run of putting the tent up in our back yard. Took less than 45 minutes the first time.

I sprayed the rain fly seams and tent seams with a can of "Kiwi Camp Dry, Heavy Duty Water Repellent 12 oz". We let it dry than rolled it back up and put it back in its bag.

Got it out two weeks ago for our 3 day camping trip. We went with a couple who purchased a big Ozark Trail tent from Walmart. They raved about how there Ozark Trail Tent was 50 dollars less then what we paid for but just as big as our tent....the first two days.

Day three around 5:30 in the morning we had rain for the first time...and when I say rain, I mean a torrential downpour for at least 90 minutes straight.

Needless to say the inside of our tent was dry as a bone. The Ozarks Trail Tent was leaking all over the place, they were soaked, and had an inch of water in the tent. I actually had to tip there tent up and help them pour the water out.

Needless to say, they were not so happy about saving 50 dollars on a junk tent.

Glad I made this purchase! My family was dry, and we had a great camping trip.

BTW, Second time my wife and I put tent up we had it up in about 10-15 minutes.

Great Tent.

Get your Coleman 17 Foot 10 Foot 8 Person Modified Now!

1 komentar:

  1. Looking for a light weight easy foldaway tent. Can some one suggest me one

    BalasHapus