Minggu, 16 Mei 2010

Perfect

Travelon Underseat Carry On Microfiber Eggplant

Travelon Underseat Carry On Microfiber Eggplant

The Cantrell family comes home to Sweetland to bury with love their beloved grandmother and figure out what to do with her Bed and Breakfast business. No one is more surprised than Quinn by what he has returned to and as the oldest he knows the responsibility sitting on his shoulders to guides his brothers and sisters. Quinn is a successful oncologist who built a life away from where he grew up but now wonders is that place he lives really as warm and inviting as Sweetland. Then Quinn meets Nikki Brockington the one person ready to fill in for his grandmother's managerial duties who also has the ability to make him realize it may be time to let his heart love again.

Nikki it turns out is a woman with a serious unrequited crush for Quinn but nothing would prevent her from keeping business away from pleasure, or so she tells herself.

All it turns out is not a quiet and serene at the B, B as the siblings thought, and though no one planned to stay. But when the perceived serenity turns out to be non-existent everyone is prepared to stay until there is resolution to the problem. As Quinn and Nikki try to get to the crux of the problem working closely takes on a new meaning. Quinn finds Nikki's sense of humor, ability to get the job done without breaking a sweat, and when she stops talking she does listen to his thoughts. Quinn finds these character traits more attractive than he ever thought possible and may now over rule his obsession to her great butt.

Lacey Baker has created a winner with her mixed bag of family characters. Every reader would be proud to say they are related to this bunch and want to own one of the adorable puppies that are so full of character and attitude

Get your Travelon Underseat Carry On Microfiber Eggplant Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I just made my first trip with this bag and it worked wonderful for the need. Wish I had bought it sooner. I am an older woman and have trouble if I have to lift a carry-on bag to the storage above my seat and I also need items from the bag during flights. This bag fit comfortably under every one of the many flights I took on this trip. Plenty of storage room and also attractive luggage..

    BalasHapus
  2. I have other carry on bags which are larger, but there are times when I need one that will carry less bulk but will save me having a huge heavy purse while juggling another thing or two. This bag was a perfect addition to my luggage assortment, and it's accessibility is excellent. I haven't used the tote bag yet, but since it folds nicely into the wheeled carry-on it may yet prove very handy.

    BalasHapus
  3. I purchased this for a recent business trip and was quite pleased with the roominess of the main cavity. I had room for 3 days worth of clothes plus a pair of shoes. It fit easily under the plane seat and the handle height was perfect for wheeling through the terminals.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought this for a good friend's retirement gift because it has been so highly recommended by others we know. The price was fantastic, and the added travel tote was a real bonus!

    The bag really does fit under the airline seat (either in front of you, or the one you're sitting on). It holds a bunch of stuff, and it negates having to use the overhead compartments.

    BalasHapus
  5. It is small but holds a lot of stuff. I really like the fact that I can pull it around instead of using the back pack or shoulder bag I used to take as a carry on. I also think it will fit under the front seat in most airplanes.
    I would recommend this to anyone.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is my first quilted bag .. and shade is unbelievable purple burst ... price is the best for the great size and compartments of ... backup bag is very sturdy fabric too

    BalasHapus