Senin, 15 Maret 2010

high quality and easy to use

Drive Medical Deluxe Portable Folding

Drive Medical Deluxe Portable Folding

I don't like leaving a 5 star review, as no item is perfect. That said, I gave this item 5 stars as it is exactly what it was advertised to be. When I opened the paracord (which was shipped quickly by the way) I could see the 7 strands inside. The paracord holds my weight, 240 lbs, with not problem - which is what I was looking for. You shouldn't use this to clime mountains, there is better rope for that. But, it makes for great looking and long lasting shoelaces, camping line etc. I bought it for my knife, but I have found myself using it for everything. I highly recommend keeping some in your emergency kit, your car and anywhere else you may find yourself needing it at some future point. This stuff doesn't rot, so it will be there when you need it. It may not be military grade (I can't say if it is or isn't myself), but I'm not going to be storming Iraq any time soon, so if it's not, that's okay by me.

Get your Drive Medical Deluxe Portable Folding Now!

8 komentar:

  1. This is a great product. Thank you Amazon for your reliable service and great products. Amazon is trustworthey and stands behind everything they sell.

    BalasHapus
  2. This walker is so sturdy and just has a nice look. I am not too old, so I like the idea of the beautiful red color. It makes me less self-conscious about using one.
    This is a well made quality product and well worth the money. The fact that it can be folded for travel is just icing on the cake! If traveling I take a wheel chair and my walker, so this is a nice feature. It also features 2 carry bags on the sides and they are great. Also, this can be adjusted at many levels, even for the 5 foot person to a tall one. Don't miss out on this one, you will not be sorry.

    BalasHapus
  3. This is a high quality easy to use walker. The walker was purchased for my 86-year-old mother; she has been dependent on a walker for 4 years. This walker requires no assembly and is designed to easily fold up into a small carry bag or for a more common use simply fold the sides in and slide in to a vehicle. The unit is lightweight and very sturdy, the hand levers have a smooth action. My mother is very pleased with this walker.

    BalasHapus
  4. My Mother really likes this walker. She likes how it is easy to move. It does glide very smooth and is easy to fold. She loves the color and has a walker pocket to match, that just makes it so stylist...takes away the medical hum-drum.

    BalasHapus
  5. My granny comes to my house everyday and we bought the walker for her to use here and it helps her so very much. She can get thru my house with ease!!

    BalasHapus
  6. Bought this one at CVS for my grandpa. When he saw me brought in the box, he said he already has couple walkers that he doesn't care to use for because they are too heavy and hard to fold them. After I put together the walker and gave it to him to try out. He was very impressed at its light weight and the best part was the triggers to fold the two sides inward. He put his cane aside after that.

    BalasHapus
  7. We found this walker at Amazon.com. It is wonderful . Lightweight and easily folded to put into the car. We put the swivel wheels on the front and straight wheels onto the rear. Very sturdy and easy to use. We highly recommend it.

    BalasHapus