Selasa, 16 Maret 2010

Well made, well priced

Thickness Classic Polished Earrings Diameter

Thickness Classic Polished Earrings Diameter

I don't like leaving a 5 star review, as no item is perfect. That said, I gave this item 5 stars as it is exactly what it was advertised to be. When I opened the paracord (which was shipped quickly by the way) I could see the 7 strands inside. The paracord holds my weight, 240 lbs, with not problem - which is what I was looking for. You shouldn't use this to clime mountains, there is better rope for that. But, it makes for great looking and long lasting shoelaces, camping line etc. I bought it for my knife, but I have found myself using it for everything. I highly recommend keeping some in your emergency kit, your car and anywhere else you may find yourself needing it at some future point. This stuff doesn't rot, so it will be there when you need it. It may not be military grade (I can't say if it is or isn't myself), but I'm not going to be storming Iraq any time soon, so if it's not, that's okay by me.

Get your Thickness Classic Polished Earrings Diameter Now!

1 komentar:

  1. for everyday use, these are exactly what i was looking for. perfect size and they do not look cheap. they came so well packaged in a velvet blue jewelry box and with a gift bag for those looking to give this as a gift! i am very happy with these!!!!

    BalasHapus