Senin, 19 April 2010

Nice, quality construction

Scarleton Large Shoulder Bag H106607

Scarleton Large Shoulder Bag H106607

I have just received my brown Scarleton large shoulder bag and I am very pleased! I have been searching obsessively for my "perfect" bag. I was kind of nervous about it after reading some of the reviews, but I dove in and bought it. So far I am very pleased with the size and the color... it is two toned dark brown and brown. I would have liked maybe three more inches on the arm handles but I'm sure it will be fin in the spring and summer(coats are bulky). I am really considering purchasing this bag in another color! Also it is very, very soft....LOVE IT! I am not usually in to shoulder straps however I am going to give this one a try. It is unassuming in its appearance, the inside is bigger than it looks, and when not in use it can just lay flat without losing character. There are two large separate zippered compartments, inside one is two mini pockets and inside the other is a small zipper pocket. Now for the test run......I will update with usage.

Update: I have found it! I have been exclusively using this bag for a couple of weeks and I love this bag! I have not experienced any of the problems I have read in some of the other reviews. The shoulder strap is a bonus, and very helpful. I just love this bag....going to get the other one in black!

Get your Scarleton Large Shoulder Bag H106607 Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I was really happy with this! It was a lot nicer then expected!!! I really love this bag!! Would tell anyone to get it!

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought the brown version of this bag and it looks exactly like the photo. The material is very soft and true to color. It's plenty roomy without looking like a suitcase and so cute. The only cons are that the two side pockets close kind of strange (a long tab pulls down into a small strap, which can take a minute to close if you're in a hurry) but it looks good. Also, this is a very supple fabric that falls limp and collapses, so if you want a firm structure that you don't have to manipulate this may not be the bag for you. Other than that I am very pleased with it and if I was rating on looks alone I'd give it a ten.

    BalasHapus
  3. Very inexpensive, very nice purse! Exactly what I was looking for! Smelled a little weird, but arrived on time and with no damage! Very excited to use this purse!

    BalasHapus
  4. This bag is just what I was looking for. I have been looking for a bag that would safely hold my camera/lenses that didn't look like a square shaped camera bag and this is it. This bag fits my Canon Rebel T3 camera with 2 lenses in the back side and all my other necessities in the front section. The bag looks great, feels sturdy and is comfortable to carry around. I am very happy with this purchase and thinking about buying a second one.

    BalasHapus
  5. Overall this is a great bag. I was looking for something big, but not holy crap big. This is the perfect size. I love the "squishiness" as it makes it easier to fit in my desk drawer at work. I swear this purse was made for secret agents with all the pockets it comes with. I find myself going "ohhh, there you are!" when I find something in them. The "Ash" bag is a bit different than pictured. The grey is lighter and the brown is, well, brown. I would definitely recommend this bag to a friend. Just not in "Ash". They can get their own color. :D

    I read a lot of complaints about the bag, all of which seem to be from buyers who don't do their homework before purchasing. So here are some quick notes for those who can't read lots of reviews:

    1.) The bag is floppy. There are no stiff sides or bottoms. If you are looking for a bag that stands on it's own, this is NOT it.
    2.) Yes there are a lot of pockets. Don't blame the bag because you can't remember where you put something.
    3.) This bag is big. It's not a little handbag, but it's not a duffel bag. Check the dimensions before complaining that it's too big/small.

    Common sense goes along way! :D

    BalasHapus
  6. I love my new bag - perfect for my stuff and my Ipad2. I am a graphic designer and always have sketch pad and tools with me. I finally found a purse that is not too big that I lose stuff, this size is perfect for me and the division of the bag (2 separate main compartment) makes a lot of sense. It shipped fast, and very please with the quality - I will be ordering more from this seller. Thank you !

    BalasHapus
  7. This purse is well-made, many different pockets and zippered compartments (two side pockets, zippered pocket on front and back, two separate zippered compartments inside). I went out the other day; two different people commented on how nice is was and how soft it felt!! It is very soft to the touch, an unexpected plus.

    Only thing wrong is the color. It's a taupe with dark brown trim, not grey.

    BalasHapus
  8. I can not say enough good things about this bag. I love it so much. I am 54 and this is the best bag I have ever owned. I have bought several in the past year trying to find one I could be happy with. This bag is perfect. It has room for everything but it is not heavy. It is very well made and looks so nice. LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!

    BalasHapus